News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

BWUAH!

Started by Ashley_Rose, August 24, 2005, 01:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Databits

bah, I can see through their disguise... I'm allergic to real cats, so simply put, I'm like a secret weapon. If I don't sneeze, it's not a cat. If it's not a cat but looks like a cat, execute invasion protection I.E. send the alien packing with an implanted anti-matter bomb back home.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Lei

dear god, not the cats!! Alien or not! :(

Screw it, I'd be ruled by evil aliens if they looked like cats >_> They don't even cause allergies, guys!!
"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."

Ashley_Rose

Goats are aliens. So are sheep and horses.
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

Databits

Yet goats continue to let us use them... so rather stupid aliens at that.

Just because it's alien doesn't mean it's more intelligent. ;)
(o.O)    

Ashley_Rose

Serious. That's why. They're just waiting... waiting for that moment to rise up and crush us under their mighty hooves and make us feel their rectangley pupiled will!

Horses just got stuck here on vacation, and sheep were the cavalry.
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

Databits

But we eat sheep.... you know they've gotta be pissed about that. If sheep come to invade I'll just wear a wool sweater and laugh at them while eating a lambchop.
(o.O)