News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Message Board help?

Started by fesworks, October 05, 2006, 10:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fesworks

From my understanding, people have have message board programming uploaded to their accounts, correct?

If so, can anyone help me out with figuring that stuff out? even pointing me in the right direction via some links would be most helpful. I know I could go get some crap-o Free MB out there, but I don't want ads. Also, while my website may not warrent the use of a Message Board yet, I'd still like to try and learn this stuff.

My knowledge is in HTML, not PHP, if that helps where I should be going.

I'm sure I could do a Google search, but I am sure people here could tell me places they trust such knowledge to be so I don't fly blind in various searches.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

fesworks

nevermind, I think I figured it out.

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

Xepher

And if not, the punbb link at the bottom right of these forums even. :-)

fesworks

Yea, I figured it out, it was the whole set-up I was having problems figuring out. The forum is live now, however its VERY basic. It will take me a while to figure out PHP so I can actually do what I want. But I have time as the comic is still new and does not really warrent a MB quite yet. More of an Experiment and self-tutorial :P

But thanks for getting back to me :)

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com