News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Yay, back to school for me.

Started by Gwyn, August 29, 2005, 06:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwyn

Well, sorta. Today was registration. It's great the majority of our registration package is info about various STIs, safe sex, and pap smear info/TSE info. Normal classes start on Thursday for me.
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Databits

I go back in 2 days... completely excited to hell right now. Just got verification that I can subsitute my last course (which isn't even offered till next term) for my degree with another course. So I'm pretty damn happy right now! Finally... FINALLY! It's about time I finished up and moved on! Last term at WCC!
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Lei

school starts on the sixth for me, but I've gotta go in and change a class tomorrow. And the first day will only be for an hour or so :D

What's more, I've been having dreams of school every monday night for the past two/three weeks. Seems like my subconscious is already getting ready.
"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."

Xepher

SilentFyre

This is the start of my third week. I hate you all.

Nothing like being a new face but yet a sophomore. Everyone thinks you are a freshman. It gets frusterating. =.=

Gwyn

I made an icon from the condoms they gave us....
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Ashley_Rose

Xepher, do not make me fly to your house and drop kick you over the mountain.
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

SpiritWalker

Quote from: XepherHa ha! Suckers!
AMEN!

tickyhead

>< My school year just started today (errrr I mean yesterday...whatever it was MONDAY so blah!) What a hellish day. Ooooh man such stories just for the first day alone....I can only imagine what will be buzzing in and out of my head by the end of this >.O

and on top of that I have countless more years of this ahead of me. Damn me and my stupid "goals"! XP

and now, I have to get ready to do it all over again. With different classes. I can feel my brain slowly peeling into another realm of insanity already.....

On the up note, my teachers so far have been wonderful, and with all the walking I'll be doing at the Cabrillo campus (known fondly by me as the hills of hell) I'll be getting in shape and building up endurance in case I need to climb mt. Everest.

I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

thefemnazi

I started on Monday, but then again, I signed on for the job where I never get out of the vicious cycle of going back to school....
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Tafkae

Mine started about... two weeks ago.

Soooo I'm at about that stage where I start thinking it's safer to sign up for clubs in college than it was in high school. (Oh wait, that was pretty much safe anyway, my school's clubs never did anything...)

Freshman: "Wow! These classes don't give too much work! I'm gonna go join a club or three. :D "
Two days later.. HOMEWORK DELUGE!!
Freshman: "Good heavens! I'm dead."

.... College is great. :3

Ashley_Rose

I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

thefemnazi

The vicious cycle begins again.  Just think about it this way folks. Your teachers probably don't wanna be there either.  Trust us.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Ashley_Rose

yeah. I have to wake up inordinately early to make it to school

yugh.

Lei

Nine o'clock this morning I had a huge urge to go to my elementary and sit in the middle of their assembly, just for kicks.

Principal: Who are you? What are you doing here? (cause he's new since I was there)
Me: Just seeing my daughter off. But I've got to go to my highschool assembly now, bye!

... what? I like to creep people out :D

Edit: My first complaint of the school year: EVERYONE GREW.I am now considering myself lucky if I'm up to anyone's shoulder. Even the shortest kid in my grade grew. He's my size already >_>
"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."