News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Account Verification Time!

Started by Xepher, June 13, 2007, 11:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xepher

I just got back last night from a trip to colorado... I'm digging through the "business" email right now, I see yours in there, so I'll get back to you shortly here. Sorry for the delay.

Xepher

Alright, I'm now closing down account verifications. If your account was not verified and unlocked by me, you'll have to reapply for a new account once the new server is online and stable.

The following users were found in the verification system, but never contacted me. As such, they aren't being transfered. If you're on this list, contact me soon!

colinex
korusei
mrspanky
boozet
chiiku
h2ostudio
layzee
gameover

halfmoon

Shoot! I'm not dead, just haven't used the account in a long time. Is it possible to keep it up? I want to use it again soon.

username is sonata

Thanks,
Karen

Xepher

I'm going overseas in a couple days. When I get back and get the new server in place, talk to me then. Should be third week of October or so.

fesworks

Sounds good, have a good time!

*goes to set up a warez site while Xepher is gone*

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com