News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

LQ-Chan

Started by LQs Starship, February 26, 2007, 08:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LQs Starship

Username: LQAnime or LQ-Chan

Email: LombaxQueen89@yahoo.com or Jessicaarts89@.carolina.rr.com it matters what works better. But those are 2 of my emails but the new one is the last one. Try both.

Description: I wanted to make a website for my art(still learning Frontpage but will have something whipped up to use I’m sure), Right now I only have DA account: http://lombax-queen.deviantart.com/ where I post most of my stuff. But I wanted to start my own little site thingie. And being I’m Poor (no money) and can’t pay for hosting, Someone said on the Smackjeeves fourm(I’m lombaxqueen there…I hate that name now..) If you want free hosting. Give Xepher.net a chance.

And incase you want to know LQ doesn’t stand for LombaxQueen,.it used to, But now because I’m not a huge Ratchet and Clank fan anymore and being I hate the name LombaxQueen now, I now call myself LQ or LQ-chan…more likely LQ. LQ doesn’t stand for anything now…Just a random Name I give myself on the net.

What will I be posting? Artwork I made!! It’ll be an art site for me. Also I may post my Manga/Comics up there as well Right now I have some Comics up on Smackjeeves.com, but, right now I’m not really happy with my Mangas. But I will post them when I do feel like there good enough.

Well there’s my little interview, I still need to work at Frontpage a bit for making my site, but  I do hope I get a chances to have a site.

If you want to see art from me, just go to my DA(above)

phantasus

hello LQ-chan i looked at your gallery,the purple creature is cool ( cosso? ), and i liked the fact that you are not afraid of color, but, i think you need to practice a lot more your coloring and proportions.

Witchiebunny

LQ.

Heya. You may want to rewrite your requested username using lowercase letters, as stated in the instructions.

Also regarding your art-I can see you're on your way to becomming very good, just keep at it (I was worse at one point-the horror. The badly drawn horror).

That said, I think you may wish to improve your skills a bit before you try for a site here. Also, we'll need to see a sample site to see what it is you're able to do, as there are no templates here to use.

dragyn

Nothing wrong with applying early.  I'm not going to comment on webpage or anything until you get a sample site up, but I don't see anything outright wrong with your art.  It ain't perfect, but it looks good, and I'll work on the assumption that you'll get better.

That's all I'll offer 'till you get a sample up...and I probably won't be on for a while.

griever

Why would a website be more beneficial to you than your current gallery at DA?  How would a personal artsite be different from what you already have?  Is there any reason or justification other than, "I want to make a website!!!"?
"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)

LQs Starship

i think it would beneficial more from it than my DA....i thought it would be nice to have a personal website tp make a profolo for my self besides DA.

Also i think i'll benfit also by learning how to make websites would also be good...

Thu

I'm with you on the idea. Learning from a program like Front Page is good. May I please see an example of what you can do now?

Xepher

Thu: There's not a need to respond to threads many months old here... most people simply forget and move on. You'll note in the application status thread I specifically asked anyone still interested to post on their app a few weeks back. Most people didn't, as they weren't around. So it's kinda pointless to post questions on a dead thread.

Thu

*shrug* I don't really pay attention to that part. Unless there was a message saying so or something.. Hm.. Was there a message when I replied?  :-\

Xepher

That's the whole point, there was NOT a message, and there hadn't been for months. It's a dead thread. It's nothing "wrong" or disallowed, just makes no sense to try and continue a conversation with someone that's not there anymore (and hasn't been for months.)

fesworks

Yea, its called "Necroposting" and pretty much an internet-wide ettiquette thing to not do...

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com