News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

mentalSTRIKE Productions (Application)

Started by mentalstrike, April 26, 2007, 03:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalstrike

Okay, I have some material...not the most original of stuffs but I did make it myself. It's two seperate games...One is a simple guess the number game and the other is a Pong-esque game...or more of a breakout without bricks...both were designed and coded in Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 by myself. I'll have other stuffs up later...
http://www.freewebs.com/mentalstrike/pong.exe
http://www.freewebs.com/inuyashay/Guess.exe
EDIT
The URls seem to not be working so just copy and paste into the Address bar

mentalstrike

Okay, here is a graphic I just threw together in about 30-35 minutes. It's not that good but I did it real quick.

Anyway, these uploads are just some of the stuff I'd have on the site. I can make wallpapers and such. I also do anime graphics on request or when I get bored.
I'm also starting t-shirts and stuff like that. If I have time, I'll upload a picture of a shirt I wanted to try and make. Oh yeah, I decided to temporarily close my other site because the network is holding my files hostage longer than I expected.

mentalstrike

Also, (it seems like I'm posting a lot of stuff all of a sudden) I have my devaintART account if you want to see it...
Inuyashay

mentalstrike

That's about as much stuff as I have for you right now...I haven't really been able to do a lot of stuff lately...I have a few major tests at school then we have exams in a couple weeks and then i'm free for the summer...

mentalstrike

Xepher

I apologize that it took so long to get to this point, but here's the deal. Your site is STILL empty (just a layout you said is tweaked from something else) your DA account has only a couple of complete images, and I don't use windows, so I can't test your pong clone. Basically, you'd need a lot more content to be considered. Maybe you'll get there in time, in which case you're free to reapply at that time. Generally, I ask you wait a minimum of six months between reapplications, and they need to showcase genuine improvement over the previous application.

mentalstrike

XD nevermind...I don't have the time to fill the site or anything right now...it'll probably be around 2 years before I have enough time to get back around to doing this stuff...sorry I wasted your time like that...(stupid school)