News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Amazing Color Changing Card Trick

Started by Xepher, May 12, 2007, 04:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xepher

It's a card trick, so I have to ask you to bear with me. First, go watch the video. And don't read anything below the link until you do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voAntzB7EwE

Highlight to reveal:
Wild, isn't it? I didn't really notice anything, as I was so intent on seeing the card trick. I'm betting a lot of you still missed one too. Did you notice the man in the gorilla suit on the side of the stage for the second half the video? Also, super secrect bonus, the tag is color=#dddddd to make text match the background.

tickyhead

(actually, that text color only works if you're using a specific forum display setting. I'm using the "radium" display and the text is the same color as always :P)

I managed to catch the girl's shirt! But yeah I was so focused on the card trick I missed everything else. And really, why is there a man in a gorilla suit there? I bet it's part of the trick.....
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

Xepher

Doh! Shows what I know. I didn't even realize there were other themes available on this forum.

fesworks

on my gaming board, they have a special "Spoiler Tag" that makes the "quote" area the same color as the text. quite handy.

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

Databits

Some of them actually hide the text with javascript (and if you turn off javascript you never get to see it unless you view source).
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Chow

I caught the background at the end, and when I realized it was different, I noticed the table was tan, but the shirts were completely under my radar
[some kid]: :cool: "wei long....clever..."
[me]: :/
[Ian]: :mad: "Actually....that's his name, JERK!"
[me]: :lol: