News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

pictures!

Started by Phelerex, September 15, 2005, 04:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phelerex

everyone should post post pictures here! i don't really care what kind of pictures, like pictures of you, or maybe a picture of something weird, or something you found and copied off some website!

here's a picture of me a few years ago that i messed around with in photoshop:
BOW TO ME, MY MINIONS-er-I mean, uh, here, have a cookie!
Millions of years of evolution and we humans eventually end up with duct tape.
Naw, it can't be heaven. Not enough twinkies.

Lei

My trip to vietnam... there were so(...)o many beaches. We only went to one, but I had so much fun. MY uncle was amused at how much I was playing in the water, so he decided to take a shot >_>

and because it shouldn't stay unseen on the old forums

It's a real tree in my neighbourhood. My friends saw it and tok the picture. Gotta love it XD
"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."

Phelerex

BOW TO ME, MY MINIONS-er-I mean, uh, here, have a cookie!
Millions of years of evolution and we humans eventually end up with duct tape.
Naw, it can't be heaven. Not enough twinkies.

Xepher

Here, a couple wallpapers I made based on a quote I've always loved. Click the images for the full-size version. (And yes, Ben Franklin really said that.)

I think I did a pretty good job matching lighting and such... And I'm rather proud of the way you can see a little bit of fin through the edge of the water in the second one. Of course, I'm missing the proper radiosity for the lower bit of that whale just forward of the lower flipper.

Lei

now that my eye is a little more keen to art I can see the edit lines O_o But the lighting is really well done, and the bit of fin is a nice touch. I totally love the first one :D
"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."

thefemnazi

Franklin probably said that about 5 beers after the "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

Although this is also the man that wrote an essay on how and why young men should take mistresses and why those mistresses should be older women.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

thefemnazi

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/thefemnazi/09_05_005.jpg

here's a pic of me and my mom being cool enough to dress and Molly and Ginny Weasley for the release of HBP.  I linked it cuz the image is freakin huge.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Leon

:D...hey, dudes! i'm a newb, i'll send my images soon!!!
new record: 3 days without a skitz attack!!!

(that's a lie!!!)

ren_pii

Quote from: Leihttp://n-e-o.xepher.net/misc/vietnam/the_head.jpg

My trip to vietnam... there were so(...)o many beaches. We only went to one, but I had so much fun. MY uncle was amused at how much I was playing in the water, so he decided to take a shot >_>

and because it shouldn't stay unseen on the old forums

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/lei_xang/i55611536_97047.jpg

It's a real tree in my neighbourhood. My friends saw it and tok the picture. Gotta love it XD
oh god, that really makes me laugh. LMAO.

Anyway.. I don't really have a picture of anything interesting... but here are a picture of orange lilies that someone gave to me. I've never seen orange lilies before, have you? ^^;

Databits

The amazing achievements of genetic engineering?
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

ren_pii

Yeah, probably. lol

fesworks

Well, This is my favorite Comparrison pic of me and Gordon Freeman:

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

chop

Munerift

Quote from: fesworks on December 21, 2006, 08:41:34 PM
Well, This is my favorite Comparrison pic of me and Gordon Freeman:

WOW.

That is a creepy coincidence!

I'm Home!
MuneRift - DeviantArt - Etsy

griever

That's pretty cool, Fes...did you purposefully plan that, or is that just how you look every day?
"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)