News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

ONE YEAR ANIVERSARY!!!!

Started by fesworks, July 10, 2007, 04:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fesworks

ONE YEAR ANIVERSARY for PSI!!!!

TOO BAD I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING SPECIAL!!!!

Expect something for comic 200, and expect a Wallpaper reward to come from a future "help Fesworks get a nicer desk chair fundraiser drive" in the near future!!!

yes, this is basically a carbon copy re-post from TWCL :P

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

phantasus

Xepher

You want this chair! http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=product&id=1134702322552

I normally won't buy anything from best buy, as they're usually overpriced or are selling junk. This chair is the definite exception. Got one six months ago, and it's more comfortable than most chairs 3 times it's price. The inline-skate style wheels also make it great for carpet or other soft floors. I hate having to use those floor mats because they're never big enough.

Also, Congrats! :-)

griever

"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)

fesworks

whoa that chair sounds awesome o_0 !!!

I doubt I'll make more than $5 on a donation run run though... I was thinking about selling the original Jenny strips on Auction... just in case maybe someone would want to buy one of them, but I doubt it :P

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com