News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

New Art Challenge Forum :)

Started by JM, July 12, 2008, 09:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JM

Dammmmmnnnn Wacom for selling extra chargers for so much! And no other store for selling them!  :'(

Sheera

That's a ripped off wing? I was wondering... ^^ The black eye I've noticed, but the rest not. Thanks. :3

Sheera

"The colors you shine"

Try as I might, I can't seem to come up with a decent idea.  T__T Anyone for a change of theme?

tickyhead

I really, REALLY wanted to try that one, but then the new semester kicked me in the butt.
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

JM

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

"The Colors You Shine" art challenge has been extended to 9/19. :]

I haven't got my tablet charger yet (still too friggin poor) but I do have my scanner. And I think this'll be a fun one, if more peeps get a chance to submit.

Good luck everyone!  ;D

Sheera

Oh Noes! ^^

Oh well, then I'll just sit back and enjoy the show. :3

dragyn

Drew this one during a half-hour at the computer lab.  Another half hour was spent waiting for the slow internet in here to upload the thing.

I think he's a zombie, though I'm not really sure...

Sheera

Well, I DID have some kind of sudden muse-kicking in da butt. oO

Here's the lesson for today:

Never EVER stick your knife in your friggin toaster!!! :P

JM

Alllllrighty, here's the new theme! This will last three weeks, as well all have pretty busy/awkward lives outside of the forums  ;D

"I saw you standing there."

End date: October 10th

Shmooi

Ooo~ I'm definitely doing this one.
I missed a few themes. D:

JM

Arrrrgh the world does not want me to participate in these events.

1. It's midterm time.
2. Finally got a new charger, but my Bluetooth adapter broke so still not tablet :(
3. I gotta buy a new USB cable for my scanner

:'(

I'm sorry everyone! :(

Shmooi

Mine is late due to rl tragedies BUT I'll post it to show that I actually did work on it. :D;

Xepher

I like it... the pastel colors all blend and give it a half eerie, half cheery quality.

Sheera

Hrm... yeah... been away quite a while and wasn't the only one it seems...

How about a new challenge? ^^ Shall I come up with one or will you do one, JM?