News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Epic Fail (a web comic)

Started by amuletts, December 06, 2008, 12:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amuletts

Username: epicfail
email: amuletts_AT_yahoo_DOT_com

Description:

"Epic Fail -A mistake of such monumental proportions that it requires its own term in order to sucessfully point out the unfathomable shortcomings of an individual or group. "

I would like to put up a web comic about a group of fantasy heroes going on adventures, getting into trouble, arguing and making mistakes.  The plot is planned, the characters are defined.

Martin: Good hero; attractive, dumb Fighter.  A Tank.
Dirk: Samurai style goody goody/divvy Paladin.
Clodin: Contrary Dwarf, dashes in where angels fear to tread.
Tinuvielle: Mage/Mother.  Sexy, intelligent elf.
Amuletts: Chaotic, trouble-maker/risk-taker.  Cleric of Loki, rogue.

I've been taking this project pretty seriously and working on pages for a while in order to give myself a buffer when I start posting.  (If necessary I can let you see some in advance).  Rating will be WEB-14.   I intend to update weekly and would like to start around mid January. 

URL:  www.amuletts.com

Please say yes!

fesworks

Are you looking at bringing your whole site over here or just this comic? You've got a lot going on at the website, so you have a lot of experience and know-how it seems.

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

amuletts

At the moment my intention is to get the webcomic up (here hopefully) and redesign the site at amuletts.com so that it is more focused and business-like.  I've recently finished university and am trying to go freelance as a website designer.  As such there are lots of things that won't really fit on that site anymore, however I haven't decided what to do with them yet.

So I guess the answer is 'Not all of it, but probably bits & peices... probably.'  Sorry to be really vague.  On the plus side I know what I'm doing with the comic :)

Xepher

It is good to see you have a decent body of artwork to show, as well as a site. I'm leaning towards a yes on this one, but I'll get more time in the next couple of days to look at it better.

amuletts

Thanks!   ;D Oh, and I hope you had a good Christmas.

Xepher

It's the holidays and I'm in a good mood... You're in! You should have an email with login info and instructions.

amuletts

Thankyou so much!  *does a little jig*  I will go and check my email now. 

amuletts

Okay I've got enough up to start posting comics.  The first one's up, new ones every Tuesday.  I had no trouble at all installing comicpress.  Everything was very smooth and easy to use.  Thanks again - I'm really excited!