News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Application Status: OPEN!

Started by Xepher, September 30, 2005, 03:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xepher

Sorry I still haven't gotten to stuff yet. Between the holidays, and a new project at work, my free time has kinda come up short lately.

Xepher

Argh... I suck. Sorry people, but I've been too busy to review anything lately. I'm having to work christmas eve/day and new year's eve/day as well. I will get to stuff though, so don't despair.

Xepher

Finally flushed out the queue. If you didn't get a response, or I accidentally locked your thread when it should've still been under consideration, let me know.

Xepher

Gonna be a bit backlogged again. Real life and all that. Don't despair unless I actually say no.

Xepher

Yeah, still behind on things because I fail. Sorry all, I'll get to it when I can. In the meantime, feel free to get to know other people on the forum. Your attitude and such goes a long way, and if you got friends here saying you should get in... that helps too. :-)

Xepher

As I'm sure most of you are aware, I ran into major issues moving to a new server recently. As such, I'm really behind on reviewing applications. If you're waiting on an update, please be patient. I'll look into adding new accounts once I'm confident the new system is stable.