News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

[3/17/2009] The Big Finale

Started by chucklyfun, March 19, 2009, 01:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chucklyfun

Dancing is the wrong thing to do?  Don't they have music?
Kinda inky kind of runs together and makes me think kinky.  That's a little weird.
Ardra should probably be forceful a little more often.  Saving it till she gets upset is going to make things worse.
Lenore actually looks like she's having fun in the last panel.

fesworks

I've been enjoying the expressions of the extras in the back, in this and the previous strip :P

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

ArdraCreator

Music, yes, but dancing is always bad if you're a Renelsior.  They have no rhythm.

Kinky?  Geez, that is, um, strange...certainly wasn't intended that way. 

Ardra may be more annoyed that she's being upstaged than she is by the fact that Lenore's singing and dancing.

And Lenore is ALWAYS having fun.  Which makes her Eileen's polar opposite.

chucklyfun

I've actually figured out the personality types for Lenore and Eileen and they are not polar opposites.  They both have the thinking side of the thinking / feeling dichotomy.
If you use Socionics, you can see that Eileen is actually Lenore's supervisor, which means that she is always trying to correct Lenore, and Lenore either doesn't listen or doesn't improve up to Eileen's standards.
That's obvious already though.

ArdraCreator

Eileen is the older one, so perhaps that's why she's more in charge.  Of course, it's only by four minutes, but she'll take whatever advantage she can get.

Eileen and Lenore are a lot alike in some ways.  They both have a sarcastic sense of humor, for instance.  They tend to like the same movies and TV shows, although perhaps for different reasons.  But Lenore is much more into crazy fun than Eileen is.