News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Ardra Truth or Dare...sort of.

Started by ArdraCreator, March 22, 2009, 07:32:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArdraCreator

This is a little thing that Fes found somewhere, and used for characters in his comic.  Apple of Discord is now using it, and I thought I'd get on the bandwagon while it's still relatively early.  I'll make one for Ardra first, in fact.  After that, you can request the same thing for any other Ardra character except Eileen or Lenore (for reasons that will soon become obvious).  Unlike with the P.S.I. characters, though, the Ardra characters will answer themselves.

01. Full name:  Dr. Ardra Aynya Renelsior
02. Best friend:  "I'm not sure I have one.  It was probably Ophelia at one point, but she moved away years ago.  Maybe Della?  Or maybe the girls are the only friends I have."
03. Sexuality:  "I like men, they just don't seem to like me."
04. Favorite color:  "Light blue or lime green."
05. Relationship status:  "Perpetually single."
06. Ideal mate:  "The brain of Einstein, the looks of Bruce Campbell, and the cooking skill of Iron Chef Chen Kenichi."
07. Odd Skills/Skills in general:  "I like to recite the periodic table for fun.  Hey, I have an I.Q. over 200, what do you expect?"
08. Last Amusing Escapade:  "I just had the strangest dream...it was like a bad movie musical for teens.  Lenore was singing about squid..."
09. Favorite food:  "Prawns in chili sauce."
10. Crushes:  "Well, I had a crush on Bill Nye when I was younger.  And on Chairman Kaga when I lived in Japan."
11. Favorite music:  "Classical."
12. Biggest fear:  "That I'm not a very good maternal provider."
13. Biggest fantasy:  "You don't need to know.  Let's just say that my mind isn't as innocent as you might believe."
14. Quirks:  "I have a fear of escalators, and cell phones.  You can blame my mother for those, and several more."
15. Bad habits:  " I tend to think a bit TOO scientifically at times.  And I can be a bit too overconfident about my intellect, and underconfident about every other aspect of my personality."
16. Biggest regret:  "Not pursuing a relationship with Gordie when I had the chance."
17. Best kept secrets:  "I have quite a few phobias.  I'm just able to control most of them."
18. Last thought:  "What was that noise?  I'd better go see what Lenore's doing in the lab."
19. Worst sexual/romantic experience:  "When I have one, I'll let you know.  See also number 16."
20. Biggest insecurity:  "Number 12.  Plus, I'm afraid I might die alone and unloved."

fesworks

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

ArdraCreator

01. Full name:  Aldla Ada Renelsior
02. Best friend:  "Oh, I have lots of friends.  Mostly, my little crew that's working behind the scenes to improve movies.  I'd hate to offend anyone by naming any one of them my BEST friend, though."
03. Sexuality:  "Straight.  Although some of those Hollywood parties get pretty wild..."
04. Favorite color:  "Red"
05. Relationship status:  "I'm in an on-again, off-again relationship with a stagehand/surfer named Buzz McCoy.  My job doesn't really lend itself to long-term commitments, though."
06. Ideal mate:  "Andy Kaufman.  Smart, and funny.  Unfortunately, he's dead.  Unless you believe certain conspiracy theorists."
07. Odd Skills/Skills in general:  "The fact that I'm an agent who'd working behind the scenes to promote a renaissance of movie comedy while trying to ruin the careers of bad actors is kinda odd, don't you think?"
08. Last Amusing Escapade:  "Along with my sister Ardra, I foiled a plot by our cousin Ardrienne to take over the world.  You never know when you'll need a copy of 'Manos, The Hands of Fate', so I always keep one handy."
09. Favorite food:  "Sushi."
10. Crushes:  "Johnny Depp and Christian Bale."
11. Favorite music:  "80's rock."
12. Biggest fear:  "That cinematic comedy will continue its decline into lowbrow idiocy."
13. Biggest fantasy:  "That Kaufman and Belushi come back from the dead and kick Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell's sorry butts."
14. Quirks:  "I like a lot of strange foods.  I see something on Iron Chef, and decide to try it.  Like cod roe ice cream.  Actually, it's not bad.  The great thing about living in this town is there's always someplace to buy weird foods from."
15. Bad habits:  "I'm too opinionated and headstrong.  Those qualities do tend to help me in my work, though."
16. Biggest regret:  "That Tom Green still occasionally finds work."
17. Best kept secrets:  "I'm secretly a geek.  I love video games, RPGs, that sort of thing."
18. Last thought:  "Good lord, how did that 'Paul Blart' movie stay popular for so long?"
19. Worst sexual/romantic experience:  "When I first moved to Hollywood, I dated Smirk Barkbekery.  I was young, and thought it would help further my career.  Boy, was I wrong!  That guy was a total creep!  What a slimeball!"
20. Biggest insecurity:  "That Hollywood powers-that-be will find out I'm secretly a nerd, and blacklist me."

chucklyfun

jgoude

Quote from: chucklyfun on March 27, 2009, 08:56:59 PM
I want to see Smirk's!

Mr. Barkbekery refused our request for an interview. :D ;)
Seriously Suzy - now celebrating five years of irregular updates! :-P

ArdraCreator

He TRIED to deny us an interview, but we threatened to release pictures from the 1998 Quiz-O-Rama office Christmas party.  So here you go:

01. Full name:  Smirktavius Oliver "Smirk" Barkbekery
02. Best friend:  "I see him every time I look in the mirror!"
03. Sexuality:  "Straight, of course.  I'm God's gift to the ladies!"
04. Favorite color:  "The color of money."
05. Relationship status:  "Divorced three times, but looking.  Always looking.  I recently met this French babe..."
06. Ideal mate:  "One who worships the ground I walk on."
07. Odd Skills/Skills in general:  "My 'skills' are legendary!  Heh-heh..."
08. Last Amusing Escapade:  "I almost got elected to Congress!  Stupid nerd woman and her brat kids..."
09. Favorite food:  "Anything I don't have to pay for myself."
10. Crushes:  "Janice Dickinson, and that chick from 'Millionaire Matchmaker'."
11. Favorite music:  "My entrance music from 'Quiz-O-Rama.  I miss that gig."
12. Biggest fear:  "That I'll meet up with that Renelsior family again."
13. Biggest fantasy:  "Finally getting my revenge on those Renelsior geeks."
14. Quirks:  "I'm sometimes taken aback by how great I am."
15. Bad habits:  "I'm too perfect to have any!  Just look at me!"
16. Biggest regret:  "That I didn't get elected to Congress, and that I lost my job on 'Quiz-O-Rama'."
17. Best kept secrets:  "Well, remember that French babe I mentioned?  Let's just say that she and I are cooking up some serious revenge!"
18. Last thought:  (spies good-looking woman)  "Hey, baby!  Care to meet the mayor of Studville?"
19. Worst sexual/romantic experience:  "There was this one woman, Aldla...she poured ice water down my pants, can you believe it?  Me, the sexiest guy ever!"
20. Biggest insecurity:  "That the Renelsiors will never feel the bitter sting of my vengeance!"

Mr.G:  I figured you'd ask about Ardrienne.  :)

jgoude

Quote from: ArdraCreator on March 28, 2009, 07:37:04 PM
Mr.G:  I figured you'd ask about Ardrienne.  :)

Zut alors! What are vouz waiting on, zee wine to turn veentage? Bring eet on! :p :D
Seriously Suzy - now celebrating five years of irregular updates! :-P

ArdraCreator

01. Full name:  Ardrienne Josephine Renelsoir
02. Best friend:  "Science and intellect are ze only friends I need!"
03. Sexuality:  "Zex, eet ees just a means to an end.  Eet ees only to be used to get what I want."
04. Favorite color:  "Black."
05. Relationship status:  "Zingle.  Zees stupid American fool thinks he can win me over right now, though.  HA!  I am just using him!"
06. Ideal mate:  "One who realizes zat I should rule ze world and will cater to my every whim."
07. Odd Skills/Skills in general:  "You should zee my creative skills with ze guillotine!  Get on my bad zide, and you may..."
08. Last Amusing Escapade:  "I recently "dug up" two people to assist me in my quest for world domination.  You shall learn more when I am ready to reveal my next plot."
09. Favorite food:  "Escargot, brie, and wine of ze best vintage.  Only ze best for the future Empress of Ze World!"
10. Crushes:  "Bah, I have no time for such things."
11. Favorite music:  "French songs from ze time of ze Revolution."
12. Biggest fear:  "Zat I weel somehow be stopped before I achieve my goals."
13. Biggest fantasy:  "Empress for Life and Supreme Ruler has ze nice ring to eet, don't you agree?  Ah, when ze stupid are eliminated, eet shall come to pass."
14. Quirks:  "I'm a perfectionist.  I must plot my schemes to ze most minute detail."
15. Bad habits:  "I really don't get rid of enough people.  Zo many eediots, zo little time..."
16. Biggest regret:  "Zat my father won't be alive to zee my ultimate triumph!  And ze fact zat zis triumph has yet to occur."
17. Best kept secrets:  "I live to continue my father's work.  He was a brilliant man, killed by a jealous and cowardly government."
18. Last thought:  "Bow to my zuperior intellect, you fool!"
19. Worst sexual/romantic experience:  "I have no time for zuch nonsense.  Besides, Bill Gates won't return my calls."
20. Biggest insecurity:  "Zat the fools of ze world will continue to multiply faster zan I can eliminate them!"