Quote from: Xepher on March 11, 2010, 01:15:24 PMSorry, have had a lot of things change since we last conversed on the subject. My existing publisher has modified one of the issues that was putting me off renewing my contract: the length of time the renewed contract will be in effect can now be negotiated instead of it being a firm five years. That, and the number of ad companies they have partnerships with, is working in their favor. But - I've also heard from someone local to me who wants to host my comic as well. However, they've got a number of events going on in their lives which are taking priority over adding my comic to their roster and, frankly, I really would feel bad diverting any of their time from those things right now. What they have going on is much more important than trying to host me. I'm still testing a couple of revenue options of my own, depending upon how those experiments work out I'll make my decision as to whether to move (and if to move, to where) or whether to stay and renew my contract.
Hey Gene, talk to me. Tell me what you're thinking on this. If it doesn't work out, no big deal, but I figure we can be upfront about what your issues/concerns are, and vis a vis.