1. Write out an outline so you have a basis for a beginning, middle, and end.
2. Write out one chapter.
3. Do storyboards for each comic page.
4. Do a full scale pencil sketch of a page (in sequence of course)
5. Use a lightbox to ink on a separate piece of paper using Staedler inking pens.
6. Scan into Photoshop (600dpi) and do page cleaning.
7. SAVE AS A BITMAP. Anything else other than bitmap will look so bad later on.
8. Open in Deleter Comicworks
9. Do all toning you need, each tone on separate layer.
10. Save both as a Comicworks file and for web.
11. Open web version of page in photoshop and add all text you need.
12. FINALLY~ Publish to web. : >
And of course if you don't have comicworks just do all your toning and other work on photoshop : D! You also do not need to save in bitmap for that so yeaaa : D