News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

ZonKeD

Started by MAEjin, October 15, 2005, 08:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAEjin

Hi
I'm a bit confused so feel free to tell me if I'm doing something wrong!
I'm here to apply for a forum =3
First of all the username would be "ZonKeD" and the email "FwoGiZahotmail.com"
I don't have any site at the moment and to be honest, I don't know if I'll get/make one because what I really need is a forum! I'm playing that game called Ragnarok Online (iro.ragnarokonline.com) and I'm making a guild(team/clan) and we need a "home" where we can talk to know each other, a place where I can put briefings and important announcements, notices, etc! I decided to make my own guild because I've been playing since Alpha version (that's like 3+ years ago I beleive... don't remember;P) and I fell I'm ready and enough experienced (with the help of some friends of course!) to start something that will work properly so we can have fun! So I don't really have anything to show you hmm:( I guess I will be taking "The Challenge" ;P
Sorry if my english is bad, it isn't my primary language! If you have any question, you can post here I guess, I'll be looking at it every day I'm home, or you can catch me on msn : FwoGiZahotmail.com !
Thanks!
MAEjin

AskZeek

This may be much better for you, it's tailored for that with a much easier acception process : )

http://www.guildportal.com
When all the player's die...  the DM wins!

MAEjin

Is it me, or is it not free? X_o

AskZeek

No, I mean that the site I linked is custom tailored for guild based sites, and is free...  and doesn't have the application process this one does.

I did not mean to offend or draw attention away, I just felt that guildportal is what you're looking for for your MMO guild site.
When all the player's die...  the DM wins!

Lei

That's proabably a good idea because while this network is a community, Xepher hosts Creative work sites. There used to be a lot of forum/guild site, I believe, but they usually shut down soon enough. Your idea is to just have a forum? Well, it's allowed but the main focus of your website should be creative works, such as art, writing, or things like that.

Sorry but the idea doesn't follow the guidlines.
"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."

MAEjin

Ok it's alright! I applied here because I know someone who had a forum on Xepher for plain purpose of having a forum for his guild! But he had it for over a year. GuildPortal is indeed fine for my needs though!
So forget what I said/asked, I'll be just fine and thanks for the info guys^^
Maerie