News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Girls don't exsist on the internet

Started by Gwyn, November 06, 2005, 04:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Databits

All these times that I've looked here and this is the first time that I noticed that the threads title is wrong. Exist isn't spelled correctly. :P
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Gwyn

Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Xepher

Quote from: DatabitsExist isn't spelled correctly. :P
Yes it is... However, exsist isn't.

:-P

Gwyn

Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Databits

Quote from: Xepher
Quote from: DatabitsExist isn't spelled correctly. :P
Yes it is... However, exsist isn't.

:-P
Ahahaha.... damn got me.
(o.O)    

dragyn

Weird...I normally notice things like that right off...

RoxorFuxor

I try to think of everyone on the internet as asexual.  Assuming things has gotten me in trouble before.  On another forum I belong to, I became chumy with someone called "Crack Monk".  Well, being a "Monk" I assumed the person was a he.  When the topic of "his" gender came up, "he" wouldn't specify, so I just kept on assuming and eventually started talking to "him" about guy stuff.  Anyway, after about a year, "he" finally told me the truth.  She's a chick.  It was akward after that.

Aetre

suffice it to say that i've seen much more awkward moments... and we'll leave it at that.
"Not even the Human can stop me now..."

Miluette

I usually find out genders right off the bat... people also usually tell me, even if they've been putting up a facade of asexuality in public places. Maybe they can relate to my semi-asexuality.

Wow, that sounded odd.

I knew SOMETHING was wrong with this thread's subject, but I never looked long enough to tell!
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?

thefemnazi

for some reason, I make people that I haven't seen pics of into this little cartoon robots.  Similar looking to the new Marvin the robot.  My brain is a scary, scary place.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Databits

(o.O)    

Ashley_Rose

I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

dragyn

okay...sometimes I think it's better to just not ask.

thefemnazi

seriously, everyone that I haven't seen their pics is a robot-cartoon thing in my brain.  For example, Xepher is a green robot with eyes that are normally black but glow red when he gets mischeivious.  And instead of having an oversized head, he has really long arms.

But there you go.  Yeah, with me it might be better not to ask, but I often tell you anyway.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Lei

what was I before you saw me, if ever? lol. Now I'm curious.
"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."