News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Girls don't exsist on the internet

Started by Gwyn, November 06, 2005, 04:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thefemnazi

You aren't finished yet.  But I do know that you're going to be orange, and you're the rare robot with a working mouth, cuz you have teeth.  I think you're going to have a design on your belly, but it's not there yet.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Kestenvarn

Quote from: thefemnaziData-

Red bot, straight blond afro.  Walks in circles.
*finds this incredibly amusing*

dragyn

So am I only partially finished, or just not created in your mind.

I knew I shouldn't have asked.

thefemnazi

I haven't had enough interaction with you to know what design will be there.  Details don't always show up right away.

Databits

Almost sounds like my colors came from my avatar in a way... Edward Elrich, red trench coat, straight blond hair. >.>
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

dragyn

Phew.  I was afraid that I was bits and pieces!

:)

thefemnazi

it probably did.  Like I said earlier, no idea how my brain works.  If I knew, I could be a rich person.

dragyn

Yeah, the least I can say here is; "Ditto"

Tangle

Quote from: thefemnaziTangle is shaped like R2D2 with a dark blue body and silver spots.  You're wearing the little drink tray, but you never let anyone set stuff on you.
Damn right, bitches!  Carry your own damn drinks.  

I love you.  In a completely non-creepy, unsexual way.

thefemnazi

thanks.  Mutual on the non-creepy, non-sexual love.

Especially cuz you love kids books.

SilentFyre

I would ask what I look like, but I fear I haven't been around long enough for you to create a picture of me. Been around long enough is probably not the best term, more like, haven't visited in a long long time.

Miluette

And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?

thefemnazi

oh, dragyn, thought you might want to know...your design showed up.  It's a slogan, and it says "2 plus 2 might equal 5."

SilentFyre's bot is white and black, and it thinks it is a robin.  It wears a pretend beak and has tried to paint it's belly red.  The paint job is not that great, but it dares anyone to paint their own belly when they have no hands and see how it comes out for them.

And Senshuu's bot is actually just what the title says.  It's a pink ball of fluff that hums...kinda like the bugs in Fraggle Rock.  But violently pick.  Like, BarbieLand exploded kind of pink.

dragyn

nifty   :)

So, then, something like this?

thefemnazi

pretty dang close.  a little more maroon and take away the symbol....and there you go.

Wow, that's a little scary.