News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Girls don't exsist on the internet

Started by Gwyn, November 06, 2005, 04:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragyn

Yeah, I made that a while ago, and the symbol is from my comic.  Nifty.

Miluette

Aaaahh! Bright pink makes my face implode!
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?

Ashley_Rose

Well, this girl did not exist on the internet at all for the past few days. *sigh*

...I mean weeks. heh.
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

thefemnazi

And Ashley has no bot.

Hehe.  I'm the robot nazi.  No Bot for you!
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Ashley_Rose

And that's okay to my thinking, as I have no interest in being a bot, only me.
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Databits

Ok... it's time for my bot ti die! I posted this once but I'll do it again for old times sake:

(Yes that's me... yes I'm wearing ear tips... yes I'm wearing armor, a cloak, ren-styled boots, and holding a real sword. It's my kanar profile pic (again *cough*)! :P

Ha.. take that afro bot!
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

tickyhead

awww, poor afro bot..... :(

I'd post a pic too but I don't have one.....plus I'd feel bad for killing my buggy eyed robot.

You'll all just have to keep speculating about my true identity! Muwahahaha!
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

dragyn

With me, people don't get bots.  People generally end up getting turned into what I have taken to referring as "charicreatures".  Basically what that means is that my mind takes what it has about someone's personality, then makes a creature somehow representing that.  Most of you don't really have caricreatures yet.  I might throw one of a relative out there, though.

Wow, I'm rambling.

Databits

In my case you're all electronic entities that exist in some undefined form until otherwise shown. Hell I'm a programmer, what could you expect? :P
(o.O)    

Aetre

i tend to think of everyone as being a living incarnation of their avatar. so.
"Not even the Human can stop me now..."

Databits

Wow... I wish, considering my current avatar. It would be awesome to be able to do alchemy like Edward. :D
(o.O)    

Ashley_Rose

So, like, I'm Thing. Hmm, time to change the avamatar.

tickyhead

heh, I can live with being a psychotic orange-haired shinigami with a big sword. P:

I do the same thing too aetre, .now that you mention it....but it's not necessarily their current avatar. For instance, Tangle is still a llama.
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

Databits

Heh... my previous avatars were Gohan and Stitch, both which are cool, so it doesn't matter which you'd thought mine as. :cool:
(o.O)    

dragyn

What about the fact that I change my avatar regularly, and for no apparent reason?