News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Girls don't exsist on the internet

Started by Gwyn, November 06, 2005, 04:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lei

Well.. I think I'm a giant goldfish...

but yeah. I wish I had interesting avvies for people I don't know... but they just get a random body with a sticker of their names over their face with me.
"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."

Aetre

lei: your avatar is awesome enough i gotta ask if you mind me using it at a different forum. pleeeeeeeeease? :3
"Not even the Human can stop me now..."

Databits

Other than the text, I always thought it looked more like an egg than a goldfish. :lol:
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

tickyhead

Quote from: dragynWhat about the fact that I change my avatar regularly, and for no apparent reason?
yeah but your avatars all kinda look the same anyway....
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

Lei

Aetre: Dude, it's not mine, feel free! You can't, like, OWN Avvies.

Data: What's it look like Upside Down? or inverted?
"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."

thefemnazi

there is a fight in my brain.  The pic of Data and his bot are fighting to the death....

person data has his sword....bot data has lasers.

OwOwOw, I just broke it.  My brain is broken.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Databits

Ahh... but if you take into account that it's my kanar profile and in kanar we have magic. Magic owns all, even tech. A single wither armor, rust, or invisiblility would make a fight against even lasers simple.

On a side note, the nice thing about kanar is, every character can have any of the skills or spells, it just takes a different amount of learning for different classes in different areas. Or in other words, more points for some classes to use certain skills than others.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

dragyn

Wow, we've really wandered from topic to topic, here.

Anyway, I suppose you're right.  They are all similar.  Though I do wonder what I look like.

tickyhead

a pixelated dragon-dog-thing with flame for hair that randomly transforms into some hooded guy with a skull for a face without anyone realizing it. something like that.
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

thefemnazi

Quote from: dragynWow, we've really wandered from topic to topic, here.

Anyway, I suppose you're right.  They are all similar.  Though I do wonder what I look like.
Because I have infected all of you with my ADHD!!!!!  Now, I must wander away and recover from the data-duel in my brain.  I think the best recovery method will include whiskey.

dragyn

Now now, whiskey doesn't solve everything...but I'm told it comes prett close!

Anyway, that was an interesting description of my avatar(s).  Now I'm gonna' have to go make a new avatar...not that that's hard for me.  That's fun.

dragyn

Xepher

Yeah, but any problem that can't be solved by whiskey can of course be solved by rum! Not that sissy see-through stuff. I'm talking dark, black, OMG-it-blocks-out-the-sun rum. It fixes anything... if not as an intoxicant, than as a fire accelerant! :-P

dragyn

thefemnazi

drinking and fire are two of my favorite adult activities.  And I only have three fave adult activities.