News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Project Wonderful advertising

Started by reinder, November 08, 2006, 04:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reinder

I'm still working on the changes to the site. May be a little while before I get around to putting up new button ads. Sorry.
Reinder Dijkhuis
Rogues of Clwyd-Rhan | Waffle

fesworks

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

reinder

Well, one more top-up for my funds, one more round of the standard ROCR buttons, and on Sunday, there'll be changes!
Reinder Dijkhuis

fesworks

Don't take it the wrong way if I don't approve all your ads ;) gotta have some diversity y'know :P

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

reinder

I'm hemorrhaging money! But the ads do work. I'm getting much-improved pageviews on my archives in particular, even with the rather awkward shift to White House in Orbit that's going on right now. I think I'm going to shoot for the moon and try to become one of the bigger sites, pageview-wise, within the PW network. That would make my ads even more of a bargain at current rates than they already are!

I wonder how I'm doing within Xepher.net. I don't know if the big all-XN pageview overview page still exists, but if it does, I couldn't find it. Xepher, am I Pwning Amber yet?:P
Reinder Dijkhuis

fesworks

DMFA has to be the biggest site on this server, I bet, I mean, her fanbase must be huge with the amount of support she got over the summer.

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

Xepher

Err... pageview wise, you're about 1/5th the size of her site, raw data is about 1/6th.

http://xepher.net/stats/xepher-net/

Note: because the log files are just getting HUGE now (around 4 gigabytes each month) I've started rotating and compressing them more often. Thus, the stat page above will usually only show the previous week or two, rather than an entire month.

fesworks

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

dragyn

Heh...you've still got 7 times as much as me...

I'm almost surprised I even have that much...

fesworks

Dragyn, make me a 31x88 mini banner and I'll put a link on my site.... might do something, might not I only get about 20 unique pageviews a day.

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

reinder

Well, that does resolve the issue of whether I should put in a new bid on the Sore Thumbs site. At least I should be able to take Hellbound by this time next week.
Reinder Dijkhuis

dragyn

Hey, Fes...is this what you meant?

...or did you mean the other way?

fesworks

oops... yea, I meant the 88x31 way... the standard mini :P sorry!

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

dragyn

Alright, let's try this one, then.

That's what you asked for, right Fes?

fesworks

yep. I'll stick it into my rotating mini-banner set next to my News spot... I'll probably break that into two ratation spots since I think this would make 13 mini banners now... got cluttered with having them all out.

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com